Sanitizer Fogging Machine Price 2021 - Buy @ Lowest Price

Sanitizer Fogging Machine

Sanitizer Fogging Machine Price: We don’t even have to start a discussion on why a sanitizer fogging machines are much need of today. This was kind of inevitable! Ever since COVID entered our lives distrupting the way of our living by impacting us in one or the other way has brought many changes in our lifestyle. Sanitizer fogging machine is one of the result of that. 

From stepping outside to coming back to home we have to carry a few mandatory things with us all the time. Masks, sanitizers and many more products that are related to COVID 19 are must for one who wants to stay safe during this pandemic.

If not 100%, we have to give our best to defend this contagious virus as we all are exposed to it in one way or the other. But though there’s no 100% safety in this still adding a sanitizer fogging machine to our list doubles the shield of defence againts virus and many other pollutants that are there. The machine helps in purifing the air by injecting disinfectent thereby reducing the chance of getting infected.

Don't worry, we don't spam

For you to find a good sanitizer fogging machine you may have to go through mulitple stores that sells the product. But if you refer to the list created below already then you just simply have to find and compare the best available. Simply go through the list below and choose the one that suits your need.  

Sanitizer Fogging Machine Price List

Also, see: AirTamer Rechargeable Personal Air Purifier

Rs. 3,799 Rs. 9,999 1 new from Rs. 3,799
in stock
Nexqua Nano Spray Gun with 1 Litre fumigant fogging Liquid...
Happy2Buy Disinfectant Sprays (NANO SPRAY GUNS)
Rs. 4,099
in stock
Happy2Buy Disinfection Fog Spray Machine |Nano Spray Gun
Usually Delivered within 7 days.
Portable Sanitizing Fogging Machine breaks down disinfectant liquid into very fine particles which remain suspended in the air for long time to increase in contact time of disinfectant. Ideal for removing 99.99% germs to decontaminate car, homes & offices. Whether for home use, hotels, airports,...
10% off on Axis Bank Credit Cards
10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards
10% off on Axis Bank Debit Cards
5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card
20%off on 1st txn with Amex Network Cards T&C
5% off upto ₹25 on any prepaid instrument
₹100 Off on First Pay Later Transaction
Rs. 7,550 Rs. 10,999
in stock
Trusha Hastkala ORCFM01 Portable Sanitizing Fogging Machine Air Purification Atomic...
Rs. 249 Rs. 999 1 new from Rs. 249
out of stock
Nano Spray Mist 2 in 1 Mist Spray Nozzle Fogging...
Fir High Density Smoke Make solution of 30% glycerol. The remaining 70% is made up with the alcohol disinfectant
for medium density make a solution of 20% glycerol. The remaining 80% is made up with alcohol disinfectant
For Low Density smoke make a solution of 15% glycerol. the remaining 85% is...
Rs. 4,109 Rs. 9,999
out of stock
Nano Disinfectant Sanitize Fogging Machine For Home, Office, Car and...

Price History for Sonata Gold Refillable & Rechargeable Sanitizer Sprayer Machine for Currency, Car, Home, Office,...

Statistics

Current Price Rs. 359 2021-11-14
Highest Price Rs. 359 2021-08-09
Lowest Price Rs. 359 2021-08-09
Since 2021-08-09

Last price changes

Rs. 359 2021-08-09

Affiliate Disclaimer: Please note that the prices may mistmatch at the merchant store as they are subject to change without prior notice.Though we try our best to keep things updated there might be a slight variantion in terms of price and offers both mentioned above. Also, this site contains affiliate links to the products listed above. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. Read complete disclaimer and privacy policy for more information.

For image sources we might have referred sites like GIFHY,Pexels and respective affiliated stores for their products listed on our site.

IndiaOff
Logo
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
Ninja Silhouette 9 hours ago

Joe Doe in London, England purchased a

Joe Doe in London?

Joe Doe in London, England purchased a

Joe Doe in London?

Joe Doe in London, England purchased a

Joe Doe in London?

Joe Doe in London, England purchased a