“We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean and refer to the creators of this affiliate disclaimer.
“You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
“Website” shall mean and refer to IndiaOff.com.
“Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
“Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Application.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. Your continued use of our service means that IndiaOff.com has your consent to send periodic communication regarding your usage of this site or any product or service that you purchased. This communication can be through various channels at IndiaOff.com’s disposal (e.g. e-mails, promotional SMS, Push Notifications etc.). IndiaOff.com reserves the right to communicate with users regarding the use of the site or any product or service bought on this site.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We may collect the following information:
- Your email address which is used to provide you cashback and other cashback related information based on any purchases or offers availed by you from our platform.
- Your Personal data such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, Your Phone Number and Your preferences. This information enables us to provide you the most relevant information and user-friendly experience while also building your user profile in our community.
- Your Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device, your browser type and date and time of your visit when connected to the Internet. This information helps us to track your movement on our platform and provide appropriate cashback to your email account whenever eligible.
- Your Geographic location, so as to be able to notify offline availability of the product near to your location and display relevant advertisements, etc.
- Your Web browsing activity related to ecommerce, page content from ecommerce pages. We use this data for notifying price drops, related offers and deals, trending products and order status.
- Your Device ID details so as to optimize your application experience and notify you about exciting offers for your device.
We use a data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Website. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assist Us in providing customized services. A cookie helps us analyze your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
The Website includes coded links to third-party affiliates and may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, applications, content, or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Application, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that the price/offer/deal/coupon/discount displayed on the Website are subject to change/expire/end/discontinue without prior notice hence price/offer/deal/coupon/discount may mismatch/change/expire/end/discontinue at the merchant site, external sites, the application you visit on being referred by external links from IndiaOff.com. We will try Our best to bring the latest current/active/valid price/offer/deal/coupon/discount from the merchant site/external sites, application You are referred to by external links from IndiaOff.com. However, We would not be liable for any mismatch/discontinuation/change of any sort to the offer/deal/price/discount/coupon displayed at Our site but appears to have ended/discontinued/changed at merchant site/application/ external site You are referred to by external links from IndiaOff.com.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, applications, companies, or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products, or other material on or available from such external applications, websites or resources.
You further acknowledge that this Website may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore shall not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities, or if necessary to ensure Users may fully avail of the services of the Website.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
We do not disclose any data collected from users to third parties unless to comply with the law.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any Personal Information about You and/or disclosed by You to Third Parties.
8. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Also, the embedded content such as images, videos, memes, etc are used to make the user interact for the purpose of entertainment and not to criticize any product, brand, service published related to it.
9. EWWW Image Optimizer
By default, the EWWW Image Optimizer does not store any personal data nor share it with anyone.
If you accept user-submitted images and use the API or Easy IO, those images may be transmitted to third-party servers in foreign countries. If Backup Originals is enabled, images are stored for 30 days. Otherwise, no images are stored on the API for longer than 30 minutes.
User-submitted images may be transmitted to image compression servers in the United States and stored there for up to 30 days.
User-submitted images that are displayed on this site will be transmitted and stored on a global network of third-party servers (a CDN).
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
11. Form Maker
When you leave a comment on this site, we send your name, email address, IP address and comment text to example.com. Example.com does not retain your personal data.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside IndiaOff.com. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You, therefore, agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications, and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.
14. GUEST POSTS:
- Guest Posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat, or social media site.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted to Indioff, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- You may promote your Guest Post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on Indiaoff.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links.
- Indiaoff reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Guest Post writer shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links if included.
- Guest Posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
- Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the Guest post writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of IndiaOff.
- The Guest Post writer may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image/video and can provide evidence of copyright. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images/video provided by Guest Post writers shall be used.
- Guest Post writers will receive the writing credit as the author of their post.
- All guest posts will receive at least one (1) link to the writer’s website. If the writer does not have a website, one (1) link will be provided to either Facebook or Twitter. If the writer has no profile for linking, only the name will be provided.
- Indiaoff will promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or reach.
- Indiaoff does not permit links to the writer’s website within the post unless it is directly related and relevant to the topic.
- Links to third-party sites shall be approved by Indiaoff, and must be relevant to the topic.
- All SEO’d anchor text or tags will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of Indiaoff.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliate or spam will be removed at the discretion of Indiaoff.
- All Guest Posts will be reviewed and approved by Indiaoff prior to posting.
- Indiaoff reserves the right to edit posts where necessary to ensure the post is consistent with the values of Indiaoff.
- Indiaoff will review any material changes made prior to publication.
- Indiaoff reserves the right to refuse publication or remove the guest post without prior notice to the guest writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Indiaoff, you agree you are not becoming part of the website nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Indioff website.
- Indiaoff reserves the right to refuse publication of any post that appears to have been submitted for the purpose of advertising a business or service